Voodoo Fix


C
GG7
C
GDCG

Got hypnotized at the beach.
Trying to find some heat relief.
All the umbrellas were packed away.
Drinking an ice cold lemonade.

Sea birds criss and cross the surf.
The fish in the ocean feel them lurk.
They'll glide and dive til they get it right.
Gonna chirp and burp at dinner tonight.

Where's that noise coming from?
Can't be the trumpet, must be the drums.
Separate from all the other tracks.
Couldn't believe it, my ears went crack.

Make your point, make it real quick.
Think I need some sort of voodoo fix.
A friendly smile, a friendly face.
Look at what I found on the beach today.

C
DCD7G

Got minimized at the beach.
Said jump in the water.

Got tranquilized at the beach.
Said jump, jump, jump in the water.

Finally realized at the beach.
Said jump in the water.

Then I closed my eyes at the beach.
Said jump, jump, jump in the water.

Popular Posts