For Reasons Of Reason


In my mind, it is complete. You are either in or out.  Your thoughts are captured, or not.  Activity can distract, but only for a time.

In my heart, the blood gets pumped.  Out to the senses, which know what they like.  Feel it, the heart is where feelings are sent from.

In my conscious, the running feud.  These days must be lived, but there are others involved.  This is not a solitary situation.

In my soul, the truth is clear and known.  But it doesn't take sides.  It has already won, and urgency for love is its preoccupation.

Keep the brain in control and thinking forward, memories can be recalled later as needed or wanted.  Erase the meaningless.

In my logic, it is absurd.  And quite unlikeky.  For reasons of reason and delusional tendencies, this is my mirage.

Tumble down slowly, with all the dignity you got.  Walk it off and whistle a tune.  The world will still spin, gravity will save you.

Popular Posts