6/9/16
A Game Of Slush
.don't own a gun.
.hun.
.but I told my daughter to tell her boyfriend that I sleep next to a heavy metal pipe.
.just to be clear.
.had to sing him hog killing weather.
.just to be clear.
.dear.
.pick out 5 fat ones.
.the air is getting cold.
.rent some freezer space in town.
.frown.
.break away from this noise.
.see it for what it is.
.liz.
.a game of slush.
.the funds ready to wire.
.bought the hook.
.crooks.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...