Left Brain Maniacs

cfcgx2
harmonica tones and blabber mouths.
two times the tears as yesterday.
and it's only noon.

left brain maniacs and hopers.
silly dances and wails.
lunged for a slice of muffin.

cobwebs and crazy faces.
our globe turns and speeds through space.
the territorial games.

huffing and puffing.
plenty of h2o.
plenty of love to go around.

agaex4
we are tangled up in love, together forever on a timeless ride.  we are the frozen tramps with glory plans so we can sleep at night.  call out for me in the desert, forgive me for my lies.  honey please forgive me for all my lies.          

reaching desperately for the ladder.
the boat won't stop now.
you can make it--swim!

on the deck they're giving eyes.
reading minds and blaming.
starving for a moment of flight.

Popular Posts