Tijuana Taxi


-Breaker 1-9 it's a Radio Check, come on.
-Said, breaker 1-9 it's a Radio Check, come on.
-Been driving so long, feel the miles in my bones, wanna stop, but I got to move on.
-Come on, breaker 1-9 it's a Radio Check, come on.


9er, this is Hornet.  There's a Bad Scene ahead.  Gimme your 10-20, maybe you can avoid it.  It's the Piggy Bank getting the Green Stamps.

-Yes, I know the cargo gotta get through.
-Oh yes, i know the cargo gotta get through.
-Next I knew, sky turned blue, thunderclouds started to brew.
-Oh yes, I know, I know the cargo gotta get through.


Copy that, this is Headhunter.  Don't wanna Feed The Bears, but I'm Dropping The Hammer.  That Tijuana Taxi can't hide, saw Rusty at the Eyeball.  Maybe on the Flip Flop we can Hollar.


-Good Lord, how I miss my sweet honey pie.
-Oh Lord, you know I miss my honey pie.
-Can't forget her eyes, can't forget her thighs, way she looks in the neon light.
-Good Lord, how I miss my honey pie.

EAEEx2
DADA
EAEE

D7D7A7A7x6


Popular Posts