Okra Gonzo 1


"A Robbery" by Okra

No pickles currently gentlemen but Duncan Girl's Garden is planning on a big return in 2018 with a Internet and social media marketing focus while not forgetting the grass movement  (trade days) that made us popular.  It's lonley on the outside of the w tx trip.....no shared count downs. ....text of anticipation....  no hanging out with TTop......and I have the ymca asking me for $400 to go camping for 2 days.....  a robbery...  have fun gentlemen.



"Training Aids" by The Mayor

If any of you need golf supplies I have an ass ton.  I inherited a golf store.  All brands.  New used.  I can make you some killer deals.  Just let me know what you want.  I have a butt load of nice clubs.  Shoes, balls, training aids, etc.  I will be unloading the trailer this afternoon, just give me a ring.



"Golf Cart" by Tone Capone

I need a golf cart.



"Three Dollars" by jpg

Jesus Louisus!!!  Would love to plunder through this weekend.  Will bring 3 Dollars...Who died?.



"Uncle's Dad" by The Mayor

Uncle's dad.  No one wanted it so I loaded up all that would fit on my trailer and drug it to my big shop.



"Toyotaing" by jpg

Japanese make the finest cars, Okra.  We will be black Toyotaing through the dust. The Jacksons in Jacksboro won't even know we were there.  The bacon wrapped chopped steak at New Mavericks, followed by a trip through the world-class museum in the back.  Hell, might as well climb Pdiddy Peak.  Take a leak on top.  By that time, the bassist will be convinced.  We will split the BBQ tab at the Poderosa.  From there we will have soup or tea, or maybe just eat salad with ranch.  No firm plans beyond that, of course.  The West is the best place to get lost...

Popular Posts