12/26/15
December Sunburn
air was cool, sky was blue.
sun was high in solitude.
when am I gonna ever learn.
another December sunburn.
southern half of the earth.
where Peruvians and Aussies lurk.
every year the same ole thing.
the sunburns December brings.
leaves fell many months ago.
supposed to be white with snow.
Christmas lights turn white to red.
just like the top of my head.
long sleeves and floppy hats.
republicans and democrats.
all who have light shades of skin.
regardless of the month we're in.
air was cool, sky was blue.
sun was high in solitude.
when am I gonna ever learn.
another December sunburn.
a
e
d7
ed7a
**co-write with Ross Campbell Crum.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 1: Better QB
When Dr. Tone Capone notified me of a free ticket and a spot to crash, the early October trip to Kyle Field in College Station was decided...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...