11/14/14
Be Back Directly
She's gone mad on the live wire.
You are welcome gentlemen.
This one ain't ready.
Only the broken can continue.
The perfect are too frail.
Darts for eyeballs.
Sure enough it worked out.
It always does.
In some way or another.
I'll be back directly.
Gonna drive the south field.
Check on the fence wire.
Need to get the powder out.
Those animals getting eat up.
Damn flies.
Wildcats growling for real.
Devious intentions.
Thirsty and ready.
Fresh Wit
These pixels don't mean anything. Greetings and signoffs, edits and mixing. All contrived. Even the paper pushing papers, the grump...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...