5/17/13
Whispering Girls
just you and the ants now.
no one hardly talks anymore.
been feeling low on the inside.
like an accepted fate.
whatever that could be.
a race car driver.
hitting the banks hard.
hoping for the rubber to grip.
which one of us is going to break.
who is the engineer.
who is the artist.
the ability to create.
a ninety degree day.
humid sweat pours from your skin.
heat and nerves collide.
dreamed that I dreamed I saw an asteroid pass by.
winked at me as it streaked by.
firey ball with a smokey tail.
the whispering girls got hate in their hearts.
as we all do.
envy and insecurities.
left everyone out at some point.
endure the pain.
understand the disappointment.
love anyway.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 1: Better QB
When Dr. Tone Capone notified me of a free ticket and a spot to crash, the early October trip to Kyle Field in College Station was decided...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...