12/23/12
Bella 119:59
Read from the Psalms.
Old Testament common ground.
Written in past tense after heavy thought.
Heavy thought man.
Gun range went out of business.
Houses strung together with plaster.
Just got back from a cruise and walked around barefoot.
Had our choice of those female pups.
Took one and called her Bella.
Cash under the table.
I've considered my path.
The steps we'll take.
Get your toenails done.
Pluck your brows.
Got a birthday party coming up.
Sleep well sweet Bella.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 1: Better QB
When Dr. Tone Capone notified me of a free ticket and a spot to crash, the early October trip to Kyle Field in College Station was decided...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...