out here we laugh out loud for the home folks
some of them twisting in the wind
tight jeans and raindrops on a metal roof
thought the place took plastic
but she would only take cash
forked over the bills and a few coins
almost worthless 'cept for slots
wished I'd brought my shades
wanna hide my eyes from the truth
expressions muted and upper lips stiff
lunatics surround the fire pit
and a harmonica blows
2/19/12
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 1: Better QB
When Dr. Tone Capone notified me of a free ticket and a spot to crash, the early October trip to Kyle Field in College Station was decided...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...