his aim was unaffected by the heavy breathing
he lay on his stomach arms propping a gun
butt imbeded in his shoulder firmly
peering through the scope a monster arises
the moment of justice and responsibility
through training he learned the best methods
squeezing the trigger with constant pressure
the scope revealed the removal of another
Draw Don't Draw
When my draw don't draw. When my swerve don't swerve. When I can't make contact. Think I lost all my nerve. Keep taking it bac...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...