talking of pulsing paragraphs
hawking the latest cultural fad
mistaking the gifts they once had
for a theory or hidden meaning
the wind carried the words to finger tips
the thoughts that came from their lips
they threw their tantrums and their fits
so others would find them beaming
in the end, we'll all be dust and ash
the poems will fade, the songs get trashed
under the rainbow, our hopes are dashed
don't you know we're all just dreaming
Miss Those Dogs
Left me again, this time she took the dogs. Last time she left, I spent 3 weeks in an awful fog. She wouldn't even pick up my calls. L...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...