As you can see, I've run into the dead end of writing. But why a dead end? Maybe it's a start, middle, and finish over and over. Whatever it is, Francios Mauriac, via Shake, once quoted, "Every novelist ought to invent his own technique, that is the fact of the matter. Every novel worthy of the name is like another planet, whether large or small, which has its own laws just as it has its own flora and fauna." He won the Nobel Prize. Back when one earned the praise.
Welcome to this place. I will be inventing my own writing technique.
Mugshot
If ya wanna be a country star. Play them famous country bars. Take a swing at a security guard. Getcha a good mugshot. If ya wanna prove y...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...