West Texas Waylon Gonzo: One


'Backbones And Graffiti' by jpg

So provocative, so provoking.  The feelings of others are important Mayor.  They are the silent ones.  They are the unheard.  They create backbones and graffiti.  They awake with coffee and squats.  They are inked and holy.  Their women love them over and over.  And over.



'Waterboy' by Okra

My kids have found waterboy on Netflix......I'm raising 3 geniuses....Silver haze over the sky......on vacation and thankful for the day.......ttop got his own song.......he probably thinks of me as his best friend......fing honor.



'Women's Tennis Final' by Tone Capone

I was hoping to see some cowboy on the lazy boy watching the women's tennis finals.



'Godzilla Marathon' by The Mayor

Which day?
I found the best coffee in the world.
Where are y'all?  Damn.
Godzilla marathon was the bomb.
He is already two sheets.



'Birth Certificate' by Wiki

The name on his birth certificate was Wayland, meaning land by the highway. His name was changed after a Baptist preacher visited Jennings's parents and congratulated his mother for naming him after the Wayland Baptist University in Plainview, Texas. Lorene Jennings, who had been unaware of the college, changed the spelling to Waylon. Jennings later expressed in his autobiography, "I didn't like Waylon. It sounded corny and hillbilly, but it's been good to me, and I'm pretty well at peace with it right now."

Popular Posts