.thank god for novocaine.
.love the way it tricks my brain.
.takes away all the pain.
.thank god for novocaine.
.soldier went down in Gettysburg.
.leg was lost and prayers were heard.
.a shot of whiskey dulled the pain.
.conditions that day were inhumane.
.thank god for novocaine.
.love the way it tricks my brain.
.takes away all the pain.
.thank god for novocaine.
.some days I know I'm dying slow.
.some days I swear I just don't know.
.faith and love is all that remains.
.passed out before going down in flames.
.thank god for novocaine.
.love the way it tricks my brain.
.takes away all the pain.
.thank god for novocaine.
eaeb7e
ab7ab7ae
4/23/14
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 1: Better QB
When Dr. Tone Capone notified me of a free ticket and a spot to crash, the early October trip to Kyle Field in College Station was decided...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...