10/25/12
Punk Rockers And Deadlifters
.went crazy last night.
.remembering 20 years of toil.
.silk and plaid ties and shades.
.the fast and loose aren't around anymore.
.came and went and came and went.
.figured them as part of the lost tribe.
.down from upstate New York .
.voices I've heard for ages.
.huge voices with cackles and spit.
.punk rockers and deadlifters.
.slick cats toeing the line of integrity.
.old men working and working.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...