Count Me Out (Free At Last)


Count me out as in on this ride.
This automatic justification of lies.
The enlightened have come to realize.
Woke up from being tranquilized.

They're seeking some hollow identity.
One that creates some legitimacy.
Little do they know it's only a tease.
Religion's no fun without blasphamy.

Count me out as in on this trip.
All the bad blood's so humorless.
Taking sides and thowing fits
Hypnotized by their own bullshit.

Quote the Bible, quote the Koran.
Trivialize the Son of Man.
Don't wanna join no marching band.
Marching to a beat they don't understand.

Count me out as in on this game.
Rather everyone think I was insane.
All this fighting seems so damn lame.
Not gonna change a single thing.

All that's left to do is laugh.
Enjoy life's beauty and have a blast.
The past is always in the past.
Free at last, I'm free at last.

A7E7
D7A7

Popular Posts