Pick Pockets


to dallas!  pack up honey.  call the girls and let em know.  going to a show.  down on greenville.  bob schneider is the man.  rainy and windy and cold, but we'll be in the warm theater.  the granada got the clouds on the ceiling.  early arrivals get the good seats, make my way down for a few songs later in the set.  stand and sway.  the northface hoodie is perfect.  got a pocket on the inside.  dallas is full of pick pockets.  those old thieves.  pocketknife pat has a surprise.  wake her at night and see if i've been lying.  my wife got a pocketknife oh yeahh, yeah, yeah.  the other day she was walking in a parking lot.  a dude came up to her, said give me what you got.  my wife looked him the eyes, said you want my pocketknife?  this guy didn't know what to say.  it was clear to him, he picked the wrong woman today.  hey man, what you gonna do?  mess with me, i'm gonna cut you in two.  that man, he left the scene.  shaken up by what he'd seen.  my wife, she got a pocketknife, oh yeahhhhaaaahhhhyeah...

Popular Posts