Together To Forever


gd
she walks the fine line, she still my sweetie pie.
days go, they're left by the road.
she needs some tissues for her issues.
dry the tears, nobody needs to know.

ain't it hard to hear, truth hurts my dear.
some different love we knew long ago.
meant what i said to you, not looking for something new.
this life we made, this life we know.

cg
and we made it right, together we took flight, we made to this very night.
when i look at you, my dreams have all come true, your green eyes are full of light.
 dcg
we'll make it together to forever, we'll make it alright.

every night i sleep with you, never failed to keep me true.
a woman in the way that you move.
your glowing skin, keeps pulling me in.
woman you finding your groove.

wanna yell wanna shout, honey i got no doubt.
you're the one i'll never lose.
don't ever think we're on the brink.
sometimes i just get the blues.    



Popular Posts