Sunday

always wished on my wish list to be with you all my earthly days.
too bad we sometimes miss just a little of this. it's a shame, we really shouldn't waste a day.
you know it don't end on sunday. that's the day he tells us the path to take.

never knew what could happen to you in a life of desires and mistakes.
felt the burning urges, always surging. takes my mind away.
i always fall on saturday. take the easy way babe, you always look at me that way.

you cut your lip, let it slip, the grip of it's awful sway.
fall time after time, like you're dying. the trip that ends in some dirty old grave.
friday must give us life, click off the light, tell me no lies, just tell me it will always be this way.

you know it don't end on sunday. that's the day he tells us the path to take.
you know it don't end on sunday. that's the day he tells us the path to take.

ea
ea
b7ae
eharp

Popular Posts