Never So Cold

what's up with you
feel a rock in my shoe
what's up with ya'll
no need to crawl
if you knew my name
could i catch your train
once i knew a prince
he was always tense
playing dominos
under a flock of crows
thought she never knew
had a rock in my shoe
start up the truck
think my tires are stuck
windows disappear
while the women sneer

ooooh, ooooh, got a rock in my shoe
oh, no my soul was never so cold
ooooh, ooooh, got a rock in my shoe
oh, no my soul was never so cold

stand here next to me
ask me what i need
despite the hands i hold
our love won't corrode
mighty to save
give me the love i crave
you're the missing piece
saved me from the beast
we're spinning our wheels
begging for the deals
it's at our fingertips
on the edge of our lips
reach out to the truth
climb up on the roof
take it to the streets
wash the beggars feet

egamd7
ame







  

Popular Posts